(As tagged by Lucia aka stillwaterseas) I had a hard time doing this one because I am a dissatisfied pessimistic type.
1) I have a had a wonderful trip so far with little mishap.
2) We are going to Parisian bookstores and the Musee D’orsay (which has Renoir) tomorrow.
3) Salted caramel sauce from scratch. (I have missed making desserts).
4) the 1950s couture exhibit at Musee Galliera yesterday. The details, colors, fabrics, and construction of each gown were absolutely awe inspiring.
5) Delicious omlettes! And the possibility of more.
6) Lucia, Amelia, Salma, Katie.
7) my family. They are insane and I love them for it. (Most of the time.)
8) London and Paris are places that exist and I have been to them.
9) Films from the 30s, 40s, and 50s.
10) Liberty of London fabrics.
p.s. I’m really not trying to make it a “I’m in Paris and you’re not” sort of thing, dear Lucia and possible readers. I hope it doesn’t come off as that sort of list.